The report for 2012
1. Participation in the development of technical regulations of the Customs Union:
- The experts of the Committee also made proposals and comments on the six draft of technical regulations of the Customs Union, held a discussion in the year 2012. Most of the suggestions of experts was taken into account when adopting the regulations.
- The Committee also made proposals to "Order of the development, adoption, modification and cancellation of the technical regulations of the Customs Union" that was approved by decision of the Council of the Eurasian Economic Commission from June 20, 2012 No. 48 , taking into account the suggestions of the RUIE.
2. Participation in the formulation of the draft federal law "On accreditation in the Russian Federation". Joint work with the Ministry of economic development on the formation of a new national system of accreditation, participate in formulating changes in related legislation.
- The Vice-Chairman of the Committee, Chair of the Council on accreditation A. Deyneko was included in public Council on accreditation with the Ministry.
- Draft of federal law “On accreditation" was repeatedly discussed by experts of the Committee at various conferences and others venues, there have been significant convergence with the Ministry and the RSPP on this subject.
- In February 2012, within Week of the Russian business hold round table "Creating a unified national system of accreditation in the Russian Federation".
- In October, 2012. the draft of Federal law on accreditation" was discussed at the meeting of the Committee. The Committee's proposals were approved by the decision of the Board of the RSPP at October 10, 2012. Position of RSPP was sent to the Russian Ministry and other interested bodies.
- On the initiative of the Committee was hold the decision of the Sub-Commission on technical regulation, sanitary, veterinary and sanitary and phytosanitary measures of the Government Commission on economic development and integration and Dec 19, 2005 updated version of the law that will be presented in early 2013, the RSPP.
3. Elaboration of the draft federal law "On Standardization" in the Russian Federation.
- The need for a "On standardization" was mentioned repeatedly in the decisions of a number of industry conferences, the deliberations of the Committee and in the decisions of the Congress of the RSPP.
- On the initiative of the Committee at the meeting with the President of the Government of the Russian Federation Dmitry Medvedev (Minutes No DM-P36-43pr from 16.10.2012) on developing a draft of federal law on standardization in the Russian Federation "and the "Road map" for its implementation with the participation of the all-Russian employers associations. The draft of law should be submitted to the Expert Council under the Government of the Russian Federation until February 1, 2013.
- The first version of the law was developed with the participation of representatives of the Committee and discussed at a meeting of the Public Council Rosstandart December 2012.
4. Participation the development of amendments to the Federal law of July 21, 1997 No. 116-FZ "On the industrial safety of hazardous production facilities".
- The Committee, using the platform of "Open Government", proposed to allow the use of methods to ensure the safety of hazardous production facilities on the basis of its usual practice of mathematical modelling of processes and risk-oriented approach.
- In accordance with the Minutes of the meeting the Chairman of the Government of the Russian Federation Dmitry Medvedev by the minutes from 16.10.2012 No DM-P36-43pr give the mandate to federal authorities to ensure the discussion with members of the Expert Council under the Government of the Russian Federation a number of draft federal laws and regulatory legal acts in the light of the experience gained in the discussion of the draft federal law on amendments to the federal law on industrial safety of hazardous production facilities "and other legislative acts of the Russian Federation".
- Act (No. 164862-6) adopted on first reading by the State Duma of the Federal Assembly of RF and is scheduled to reopen in January, 2013.
5. Work on harmonization of technical legislation of Russia and the European Union working group on technical regulation "Round table of industrialists of Russia and the EU".
- The experts of the Committee, together with representatives of European industry prepared recommendations on the approximation of technical legislation of Russia, the Customs Union and the European Union.
- Information on the work of RSPP in this area was included by Foreign Ministry in official materials of the Summit Russia-EU Summit held in Brussels December 21, 2012 year.
6. Monitoring of the application of the approved technical regulations and provision of advice to enterprises of their practical use.
- The Committee was collecting and discussion of proposals from industry and business to technical regulations of the Customs Union, which came into force.
- The Committee endorsed the proposals for changes in the four rules of the Customs Union. The changes were adopted by the Advisory Committee on technical regulation of the Eurasian Economic Commission.
Meeting of the intersectoral councils and Committee
1. Held five meetings of cross-sectoral councils on technical regulation and standardization activities.
2. A joint meeting of the Intersectoral councils on technical regulation and standardization in the metallurgical, oil and gas and construction industry on the need for legislative and regulatory control of traffic and the use of used metal pipes (18.10.2012)
3. A joint meeting of the Intersectoral Council of technical regulation and standardization in oil and gas complex and the RSPP Committee for energy policy and energy efficiency on the required changes to the technical regulations of the Customs Union "On requirements to lubricating oils, oils and special liquids.
4. Meetings of the Committee on the development of technical regulations of the Customs Union and the formation of the modern Russian accreditation system. the results reported to the interested federal bodies of executive power.
Work in coordination and advisory bodies of the federal state authorities and public organizations
1. Members of the Committee attended the five meetings of the Sub-Commission on technical regulation, sanitary, veterinary and sanitary and phytosanitary measures of the Government Commission on economic development and integration.
Proposals were supported by the Sub-Commission on the need to develop procedures for the RSPP accelerated introduction of changes and additions in the adopted technical regulations and lists of standards based on the experience of its application, as well as informing the industry on the establishment of a unified system of technical regulation of the Customs Union, as well as a number of other proposals.
2. the Board of technical regulation and standardization under Minpromtorg of Russia.
- The Council is chaired by a representative of the RSPP Committee. In the year 2012 organized and hosted four meetings of the Council, at which provides proposals on a number of technical regulations and the basic documents of the Customs Union in the sphere of technical regulation. The Council's proposals were adopted by the Advisory Committee on technical regulation ECE.
- October 1, 2012 year at a joint meeting with community councils under Minpromtorg of Russia and Rosstandart discussed issues of development of the Russian standardization and the need for law "On Standardization".
3. Representative of the Committee is the representative of the RSPP in Rosstandart. The public Council at the Rosstandart Chairmen involved cross-sectoral councils for Standardization Committee.
4. the Commission, the Russian emergency situations Ministry to eliminate excessive administrative pressure on small and medium business.
- Representatives of the Committee attended at four the meetings.
- The representatives of the MES of Russia attended and performed at six conferences organized by the Committee.
5. Representatives of the Committee employs on an ongoing basis in expert Council on technical regulation in the industry Committee of the State Duma of the Russian Federation and the public Council under the Federal service for ecological, technological and Atomic supervision.
Participation in the implementation of policies in the field of technical regulation, standardization and conformity assessment in the framework of international associations:
1. The Working Group on technical regulations in the framework of the round table of industrialists of Russia-EU ".
- Organized and conducted two International Conference on harmonization of the laws of Russia and the EU on technical regulation, which were attended by representatives of the authorities of the EU and Russia, leading Russian and European experts.
- More than 20 European instruments in the field of technical regulations have been translated into Russian language and Russian experts are available, 30 legislative acts of the Russian Federation and of the Customs Union were translated into English and made available to the EU. The total volume of translated documents exceeded 3500 pages.
- Held over 40 bilateral meetings of experts of the Russian and European industry.
- The experts of the Committee, together with representatives of European industry prepared recommendations on the convergence of technical legislation of Russia, the Customs Union and the European Union.
- Information on the work of the UNION in this area included Foreign Ministry in official materials of the Summit Russia-EU Summit held in Brussels December 21, 2012 year.
- The results of the work on convergence of technical legislation were reported to the representative Committee of the RSPP, and received high marks at the session of the Working Party on standardization and regulatory cooperation for UNECE in November 2012.
2. Interaction with the CEN/CENELEC
- The representatives of the RSPP took an active part in the preparation of the cooperation agreement and CEN/CENELEC Rosstandart;
- In preparing the draft of the agreement takes into account the main proposals of the RSPP, which allow the domestic industry to work on standardization issues with EU on the basis of parity.
3. The Eurasian Economic Commission.
- The Advisory Committee on technical regulation, sanitary, veterinary and phytosanitary measures from the Russian side ECE included a representative of the Committee to defend the position of the UNION in adopting technical regulations and other documents of the Customs Union.
- The results of the work of the Committee were reported at the meetings the Belarusian-Kazakh-Russian business dialogue in June in St. Petersburg and in December 2012 year in Astana.
4. The Committee actively cooperates with the CIS Interstate Council for Standardization, metrology and certification.
1. Activities in the framework of the week of Russian business (Moscow):
- International Conference The formation of a unified national accreditation system of the Russian Federation. Systems of Russia and the EU close to each other "(Feb 6, 2012);
- International Conference "The role of industry in the formation of the system of technical regulation of a single economic space" (7.02.2012);
2. The interregional conference "Technical regulation – the way to increase competitiveness of production», Nizhni Novgorod (16.05.2012);
3. Conference “On technical regulation of the Customs Union countries”, Innoprom-2012 , Ekaterinburg (12-Jul 14, 2005);
4. VI annual International Conference «NEFTEGAZSTANDART – 2012 ", St. Petersburg (11-13);
5. International Conference on harmonization of technical legislation of the European Union and Russia, Kazan (Oct 24, 2005).
Decisions of the conferences brought to the interested federal bodies of executive power.